Thursday, June 16, 2005

saying something

because lao ge complained that my blog is boring...i decided to entertain him with the next few sentences...yes there are pretty girls here...some hot babes too...wear revealing clothes, dress real nicely and put on make up...hot hot hot...even if the weather is cool, they are still hot...

ok, so i hope my blog is now more interesting...and hopefully dat horny and pian tai lao ge won't have dat many complaints now...

i finally understood y my aunt felt her life has changed after coming to europe for a month...it has been amazing so far...seeing how friendly pple are...how much they enjoy their lives...how well traveled and knowledgable they are and just how beautiful the place is...it makes me want to be like them...to make the most out of my everyday...even though i am very tired by the end of the day...i felt dat each day spent was fulfilling as i have not only learnt more german but have also seen more new things...

and so finally i have bought my tickets for my backpacking trip...i'm thankful to sonni for helping us get the tickets...it is really not dat hard...so my plan is as below:

30 june: leave freiburg to salzburg (austria)

4 july: leave salzburg to vienna

5 july: take night train to prague

10 july: take night train to frankfurt

11 july: take plane back to spore...

i'm trying to find a farm to stayover for a night or 2 in salzburg...which i tink would be fun...probably have a day of cycling or hiking as well...i'm hoping to go to the alps but yingshi and i only have 2 sweaters each and i tink we will just freeze...

and i found special edition of ritter sport!!! with liquor in them...cognac and dunno wat...i'm gg to buy a lot a lot of choco back...yes, each of my friend will get choco from me...and dun expect it to be one big block...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home