Sunday, October 09, 2005

Translation...

yeah...i got the spanish tags translated...so this is wat it says...

sonia charris: soy una fanatica de hello kitty

translation: i am a fanatic of hello kitty


Juan Rubiano: Hola queridos amigos, soy fan número uno de Hello Kitty, me encanta ponerme mi batica rosada y mi moño

translation: Hello dear friends, I am a fan number one of Hello Kitty, I love putting oneself on my pink batica and my bun


Juan Rubiano: algun dá quisiera conocer personalmente a hello kitty

translation: some dá wanted to know personally to hello kitty


the translation online it's a bit weird but i tink it's something bout wanting to noe me personally coz she tot i'm a hello kitty fan and somehow i'm in a hello kitty fan club. so i would like to say this to Juan Rubiano and sonia charris...

no soy una fanatic de Hello Kitty...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home