Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Spanish tags

After replying that i'm not a hello kitty fan, i got a few more tags...in Spanish!!!

so i have to take the trouble to go to altavista babel to translate them. i realised that these free translation websites are not dat great, coz the translations turned out to be funny.

all courtesy of Juan Rubiano.

a) Hola Amiguitos, estoy muy feliz, porque tengo a Hello Kitty cerca de mi. Mis baticas rosadas y mis moños son parte de mi todos los dás. Hello Kitty gracias por ser mi mejor amiga.

translating: Hello Amiguitos, I am very happy, because I have to Hello Kitty near my. My pink baticas and my moños are part of my all dás. Hello Kitty thanks to be my better friend.

b) Amiguitos, estoy triste porque han perdido el interes en esta página, debemos compartir nuestro amor por Hello Kitty, espero compartir con ustedes mis aventuras con Hello Kitty

this translates to: Amiguitos, I am sad because there are lost the interest in this page, we must share our love by Hello Kitty, I hope to share with you my adventures with Hello Kitty

c) Hello Kitty, nunca me alejare de ti, siempre podrás contar conmigo, porqeu que estaremos simpre juntos.

and this means: Hello Kitty, never will move away to me of you, always you will be able to have me, porqeu that we will be simpre together.

d) Hello Kitty, Gracias por existir, me encanta ponerme mi batica rosada y mi moño

this says: Hello Kitty, Thanks to exist, enchant to me to put to me my batica and my pink moño

e) solo quiero saludar a todos mis amigos y en especial a mi mejor amiga HOLA HELLO KITTY!!!!!

meaning: single I want to greet to all my friends and in special my better friend HELLO HELLO KITTY!!!!!


after spending 10 mins to translate the tags, cut and paste the translations here, i would like to express my thanks to Juan Rubiano for writing the tags, so that there is no lack of activity even though the owner of this page hasn't written for a month. and also for making my blog more colourful with Spanish.

but may i request that only english, chinese and german tags are accepted. ok, hokkien also can. plus singlish too. it's quite mafan (translates to troublesome) for me to go translate the tags...and i don't think i wan to learn Spanish now...

and y do i have the feeling from the last tag, that my blog has become a gathering for hello kitty fans, that Juan Rubiano is saying hi to her frens thru my blog. did i get the meaning wrong or is the translation bad?

and i'll like to reiterate that i am not a hello kitty fan. the hello kitty club from nus german class is made up of pple by the names of najib, clarence and uncle gin. i tink siwei is in too. is a DIFFERENT HELLO KITTY CLUB!!!

Again i would like to say: No soy realmente un ventilador de Hello Kitty.

for the benefit of those who dunno Spanish, that means: I am really not a fan of Hello Kitty.
courtesy of Altavista Babel...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home