Friday, March 10, 2006

Swedish Meatball for me...

And the allocation of the colleges for NOC is out!

Dang dang dang dang!!!

Val is posted to Silicon Valley (SV).

Vincent and Gerard are going to Bio Valley (BV).

And I am allocated to Stockholm, Sweden.

For the whole of 6 months, Val and I have pinned hopes of going to BV together and now it seems that we will be far apart. ~Sob~ VAL!!! Haha. At least she's nearer to her darling boyfriend now. And it seems a pity that I cannot go with Vincent and Gerard as well, if not we can have a little Flag team there.

Well, it seems like I just have to be contented with Sweden. And it might just suit me better, with all the beautiful landscapes and cold weather. Brain said I have European features and would be able to blend in, although I feel that I look every inch like a true yellow Chinese. Well, it will be World Cup season in Germany and Sweden is pretty big on soccer as well, so I guess it will be fun too. And there will be chocolate and ice cream and meatballs for me.

Sounds like I'm still trying to convince myself. Some self-consolation there.

Let's hope that I can get a job placement to go over.

P.S. Juan Rubiano, can I go visit you?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home